Sunday, May 15, 2016

No Time

Here's some meaty Oi! punk from Pittsburgh's No Time.  This stomp-fest is loaded with constant power-chords, rock-fused guitar leads, driving bass and drums and throaty vocal grunts.  Their new LP kicks some serious ass!!!  Snag below and dig.

- Members Also Play(ed) In:  Blood Pressure, Masakari, Concealed Blade, Heartless, Swallowed Up, Blood Red & Run, Forever

You'll Get Yours LP (2016)
Download

Promo Cassette (2015)
Download

Mind Cure Single 7" (2014)

No Time cover art
Self Titled 7" (2013)

1 comment:

  1. Flippin' awesome band!! Stoked when I first heard 'em last fall. Rocked it out through some hard times (in the slammer, but thank God that I had music & bootlegged interwebz!) Singer reminds me of the male singer from KILL THE MAN WHO QUESTIONS. Aren't they also from PA? Another good band --from 20 yrs ago. I lost my old micro SD card with 15GB music so I'm lurking your blog & snagging music. Good work, you made thos 46 year old hardcore kid real happy! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete