Sunday, November 23, 2014

Straight, No Chaser

Straight, No Chaser was an intense screamo outfit from Rochester, New York.  This band played a relentlessly chaotic brand of emotional hardcore and added elements of hardcore and math rock to the mix.  Their blend of technical musicianship is drenched in talent and shows throughout all of their recorded material.  The link below is the band's entire discography that includes their self titled full length, a couple of EP's and some unreleased material.  I rediscovered this material from a CD I had burnt years ago after downloading these links from Chug Life.  Sadly, I don't have track titles or a breakdown of releases, but you can peep HERE for more information on the band.  Snag this shit now!  It's insanely good!!!  Dig.


Discography (2005-2010)

1 comment:

  1. I was given this bands 7" for free. It came with Loma Prieta's Matrimony 7". I am liking what I heard in the 7". Definitely Monarcs/Capsule esque

    ReplyDelete