Friday, August 19, 2011

Ultra Dolphins

Ultra Dolphins. When you come across a name like that you expect the band to sound weird, and Ultra Dolphins are definitely a strange sounding band. The best way to describe them is rocky, almost surfy at times with a punk, experimental, dark twist. But their sound shifts into darker terrain on their most recent release, Alien Baby. They have a bunch of crazy stuff going on in their songs that it overwhelms me sometimes, because I have no idea how they can come up with some of this shit. I won't go in depth trying to explain their sound. I can't do them justice, and I don't think anyone else can either. Check them out for yourselves. I think their pretty rad, and you should too. Below is everything except for their first release, a split 7" with Order. But check back in the future because it might be here.  

For fans of: ??????????



No comments:

Post a Comment