Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Full Blown A.I.D.S

Here we have yet another side project from junkie-scumfuck-bastard, Mr. Seth Putnam (RIP).  I've always had a soft spot for Anal Cunt, more of a guilty pleasure, but Full Blown A.I.D.S really impressed me!  They play an incredible down-tuned, sludgy, dirty mix of doom metal with a hardcore attitude.  The band's name made me take them as a joke at first, however, they strangely blew my mind!  Perfect combination of grimey sabbath-like riffage along with Seth's famous high-pitched scream works magic.  Below is everything they put out except for the 2010 release "Viral Load 2xLP" that contained live recordings on three sides and four new studio tracks on the fourth side.  Enjoy...Ya Dig.

Self Titled LP (2007)

Leech LP (2008)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Paulie from FULL BLOWN AIDS. Just wanted to let you know that the track on that comp LP is not us, it's some other gaylords using our name. Thx

    ReplyDelete