Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Et Tu Brute

This is probably one of my favorite bands of all time! Experimental, powerful, awesome! Instrumentally they stand out among other punk bands. They have some of the most epic guitar build ups I've ever heard. These dudes are just plain amazing! I was lucky enough to see their last show somewhere in Mass and I was blown away. They had two drummers, their old one and newer one which went on to play for Bravo Fucking Bravo before they broke up, and they were fucking on point. One of the most memorable shows I have been to. Get on this now! This is their demo. I read somewhere that they did some splits and that they have some other songs that they may or may not record in the future,which they played at their last show, but I couldn't find those. Hope for future recordings. Enjoy!

Demo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks dude! Apparently we have a discography tape coming out on bookhouse records very shortly. Our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Et-tu-Brute/155678157779521) has the last show split in three pieces.

    ReplyDelete